The focus of the Inspire Fund is to support and fulfill grant requests from Champion teachers that support the expansion of educational opportunities within the Champion Local Schools.
The grant process is structured as follows:
The Board of Directors of the Fund oversees the entire grant process and retains advisory powers for any and all grants made from the Fund.
Call for Grant Timing
Grant requests will be accepted on the following schedule for the coming year:
General Grant Criteria
- The Inspire Fund will be supportive of equal opportunity objectives.
- Grant requests should have clearly defined and achievable objectives.
- Grant requests should be aligned with the objectives and overall goals of the Champion Schools.
- The person seeking the grant should possess the ability to successfully implement the resulting program.
- The proposed grant request should focus on activities that do not replicate similar programs within the school district.
- Recipients of grants are required to submit a written report detailing how the grant funds were used, what results were achieved and what progress was made toward the stated objectives. This report must be provided to the Board within six months of completing the grant process.
For more information on the grant process Contact Us.